Inductive ion wind snake
Principle and application scope of ion wind snake:
HM-380AFIon wind snakeIt is a static object surface that can quickly eliminate static electricity removal devices.
HM-380AF induction ion wind snake is a sit-and-stand static eliminator. It can manually deform the snake tube to make the wind snake point to the development direction of the teaching target, allowing the ion to flow directly through the target and the surface, which is convenient for the company to move. It is placed in various management work research areas. The static and dust removal technology has good effect, and it can be used only when it is equipped with compressed air.
The HM-380AF induced ion wind snake can generate a large amount of air with positive and negative charges, and the charge on the object can be moved in and out. When the surface of the object is negatively charged, it will attract positive charges in different airflows. When the surface of the material of the object is positively charged, it will become negative charges in the airflow, thereby causing static electricity on the surface of an object It is neutralized to achieve the purpose of eliminating static electricity.
HM-380AF induction ion wind snake is used in electronic assembly line, medical equipment manufacturing, semiconductor production and flat panel display manufacturing.
1. In a design of high-pressure generator and ion nozzle and the gas source control switch, it is easy to install;
2. The neutralization of static electricity is rapid, and the electrostatic dust removal effect is good;
3. By using the infrared sensor switch to internally control the research airflow, it can avoid manual management operation and save gas source;
4. As shown, the ion current covers the area and the wind can be adjusted;
5. The snake tube can be oscillated at an ideal social angle. The length of the snake tube can be 350mm, 400mm, and special lengths can also be customized;
6. Wind snake has good ground protection function, safe and reliable.
Technical parameters (Specification)
220VAC (or or) 110VAC
HV cable length
Working air pressure
Operating air velocity (Operting air velocity)
Test results (Decay Test Results)
Test voltage (T esting Voltage) +1000V~100V, -1000V~100V
Ambient temperature (Temp erature) 5℃~25℃ Relative humidity (RH) ≤60%
Test distance (Distance) 150mm
1. The test data is based on the ME-268A electrostatic tester results.
2. The speed measurement data will change due to the ambient temperature and humidity during the test.